woensdag 3 april 2013

My life part 3

This is the final of the "My life-series". This post isn't very long like the other ones so enjoy! After this post I'm gonna blog more about "Spring" outfits.





The Henna (party)

The wedding! The outfit that I wore was in this wedding :)

When I was leaving Antwerp, I had to drink Starbucks. I AM ADDICTED !

MEGA LOOOOL

I stayed over my best friend's house and the morning we woke up there was snow all over, so we played and it was so fun! I missed that feeling (FEELING COLD AND WET DUH)

Drinking

There is a chocolate store near my place in Antwerp so Soumaya & I went there to try it and lemme say this; IT WAS FREAKING GOOD!


My hair! You can see my blue tips, but now it's grey :( thinking about dying it in purple. 


When I went out with my bestfriend Hulya. 


Dinner with my good old friend!



KENDRICK LAMAR CONCERT. ya know who it is.

SPOT ME! Ra ra ra, where am I?

My passion is dancing. Here is the outfit that I wore when I danced with my niece :)




Mmm food! 


#TRUE


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten